Local HVACÊRepair Near Me
In modern homes and buildings the fan, heater and cooler are often combined into one system which is also known as you HVAC. HVAC stands for “heating, ventilation and air conditioning.”
More than 100 million homes in the United States have HVAC units. That’s a lot of air conditioners, and if they go on the fritz, you’ll find yourself asking “Where’s HVAC repair near me?!” Read on to find out what to expect from an HVAC contractor and where to find one in your neighborhood.
Locate HVAC Repair Near Me: Map
HVAC repair is a phone call away, and most HVAC technicians can come out the same day you call. Luckily there many air conditioner and heating repair technicians nearby. If you’re searching “HVAC repair me,” here’s where you’ll find it! Use the realtime map below to find local technicians offering HVAC repair near you.
What Is Involved In HVAC Maintenance?
It’s best to have HVAC maintenance performed annually or biannually. This will keep your HVAC working at its best. Here’s what’s involved in HVAC maintenance:
- Inspection of control box, controls, wiring and connections.
- Inspection of compressor and tubing.
- Inspection and adjustment of refrigerant levels.
- Inspection of fan, including its motor and blades.
- Inspection and cleaning of coil and cabinet.
- Inspection and cleaning of blower, drain pan, and drain lines
- Inspection of heat exchanger, ignition system and safety controls
- Inspection of ductwork and flue system
- Cleaning and replacement of air filters
What Does an HVAC Contractor Do?
An HVAC contractor or technician travels to your home or business and is able to inspect, install and repair your HVAC unit. They’re able to identify what wiring or or parts need to be repaired or replaced and get your unit back in working order.
How Much Does It Cost To Install A New Hvac System?
The cost of your new HVAC system depends on the brand. Prices start at $1,900 and go up to $5,000.